Sunday, May 6, 2007

There is a kitchen that needs to be cleaned and

laundry to do and a shower to take and children to feed and floors to be swept and scrapbooking to be done and looming to finish and cats to tend to and a book to read and and and and and and and I am sitting here with two beers in and a few more to go, bleeding and not caring about any of it. Do you think my husband will care when he gets home for dinner? I didn't think so either. Why? Because he knows. The sweet and loving man knows that on this moon cycle, during this not so short week out of the long month, I prefer to watch the world go by. Watch as a person would watch a movie, lovers in a park, other peoples children at play, zoo animals safely locked behind steel and mortar. Knowing that I am just an impartial observer that can turn away at any moment and the picture will continue on. Without my foot prints. Without my disturbance. Without my essence.





No comments: