Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This is the beginning

Exhausted. Breathless. Speechless. Turned inside out, upside down and around. I float upon Springs soothing winds. Hallow. The winds echo through the center of my being. Reflecting empty places where shadows once hid. Winter has left me and Spring has arrived. Bringing on the change to fill the empty spaces that were carved away by the rushing flow of ice cold waters. And what do I find upon the winds of change?

I find my breath, my voice, my inner core, my past that has brought me here, the future that I desire, all the things that define me. I find ME. I am whole. Even when all the pieces are not completely connected. I know that with this Spring, on the winds of change, they will connect.
I will grow and change and become more of the person I am destined to be. This is the Spring of my rebirth and I will embrace it.

I have come full circle in my quest for a better understanding of the elements and all they have to offer. And in turn they have helped me find a better understanding of myself. With there help I have filled myself with desire, I have grounded myself, I have cried my tears and I have renewed my soul.

This is me. This is who I am. I am whole.

And the world has opened itself up to me and offered life.

No comments: