Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fire is


strength desire cleansing
motivation self motivation
energy dance motion change
transition rebirth

I decided to restudy the elements. When I mulled over where to start I began thinking about the seasons. I'm all for tying things in together. All things must be related in one form or fashion. Which lead me to connect Summer with Fire. Here in Arizona the summer is so hot it feels like fire. A fry an egg on the asphalt kind of hot. A heat wave rising from the street kind of hot. A burn your hand on the steering wheel kind of hot. A stay in the sun too long and your skin will begin to melt kind of hot. All that relates to the heat of fire kind of hot.

However, as I concentrate on bringing Fire into my life, breathing in the energy, studying, discovering and working with it, I realize that their was an underlying reason I picked this particular element at this point in my life.

It is the change that I so desire. The motivation that I need to follow through. The constant movement to keep me focused. Giving me the strength to burn away that which is no longer wanted. To be reborn. Renewed.

No comments: